Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Summer Mini Catalogue

The very first Summer Mini Catalogue is now available and there are so many wonderful products included - but don't take my word for  it - why don't you join me at my Launch event on Sunday 13th May and find out for yourself. 

To view mini catalogue click here

Stampin' Up!'s new Summer Mini Catalogue
 goes live on 1st May.

To mark this occasion I am holding a launch party

on Sunday 13th May

from 2.00 - 4.00 pm

at 127 Gleneagles Avenue, Dundee.

Come along and join in:

Be among the first to:

* view the new catalogue *

 * see new product demonstrations *

 *  make and take *

* Preview upcoming classes *

* Refreshments served *

There will also be a prize draw to win some lovely Stampin' Up! goodies including ink pads, stamp sets etc - 1 ticket on entry and further tickets for any orders placed on the day.


To share in the fun, contact me now on
01382 831810 or 07854 961174
or e-mail at: di.purves@tinyworld.co.uk
So what are you waiting for?
If you would like to come and join in, tell your friends too
and I will look forward to seeing you on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment